Most owners face heavy Capital Gains tax and pay up without considering their options. Come to us and we will try our best to help you in reducing the same.

Documents required

  • Sale deed / Agreement copy
  • 7/12 (if available)
  • Measure Drawing of property (can be done by us if not available)
  • Sanctioned plan (in case of structure on site)